Workplace Connect are committed to safeguarding your privacy when using this website, we have measures in place to ensure that information we store of you is safe and secure and is not used except for the purposes defined in this policy.
Information we gather
When you visit or use our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. We use this information to improve our site and make it more useful to you.
- Information provided voluntarily by you when filling in our contact form including your contact number and email address to request more information.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters or our email subscriptions services or downloading research articles.
Whenever we collect information about you personally, it is only done with your knowledge and consent and you have the right to ask us to stop using this information, for example by unsubscribing to an email newsletter by following a link.
We also collect anonymous information from visitors to our website using analytics tools, cookies and web logs which have no personal information
What we do with your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide promote our service and solutions to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information that you request from us.
- To provide information to you relating to other solutions or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products or terms and conditions
- To send you an email newsletter’s or any information we deem appropriate based on your previous communication through this website
- To send you marketing information related to our company or services or solutions which we feel maybe of interest to you
- To send you industry related information which maybe of relevance to you based on your previous communication with us.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your internet browser of choice.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at: http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site to allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely, and use it only for the purposes outlined above
Disclosing your personal Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- We may disclose personal information to any member of our company in so far as is reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this policy
Security of Data Transmission
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the data sent over the internet.
Security of your Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in place suitable managerial procedures as well as digital security measures to secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Links
Your information rights
As stated in the 1998 Data Protection Act you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover administration costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
You have the right to ask us:
- to give you a description of the personal data that we hold for you
- to tell you why we are holding it
- to tell you who it could be disclosed to
- to let you have a copy of your personal data
- to require us to correct any mistakes
- to remove you from any of our mailing lists.
Please use the contact details below if you want to make use of these rights.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time and updated version will be posted on our website from time to time. Your continued use of our sites following the posting of changes to this policy will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the terms of the policy that applied at the time the information was collected.